Forerunners group meets in the afternoon of the 1st Sunday each month
In 2007 the Lord our King identified me as a forerunner for him, but I didn’t understand it at the time that this was happening. This identification came through a prophetic word given to me by Peter Kumar (www.EndTimeForerunners.org) during one of his Canberra meetings. Peter’s purpose in being sent to Australia was to raise up home-grown forerunners and nation changers to impact our nation.
About 3 years later as I was studying Mike Bickle’s teaching on forerunners I suddenly realised that that was what I had been called to be. I immediately volunteered because Mike’s teaching notes laid out clearly what was expected of me. The first meetings in Canberra started in March 2012.
A forerunner is one who runs ahead of the rest.
I have 2 forerunner functions:
(1) To be at the forefront of what our King is releasing to his people. This comes as prophetic downloads and revelations which are presented to the ekklesia through my teaching and prophetic messages.
(2) To be a herald for the King’s return. In ancient times, the herald ran in front of the king and announced to the people of the towns that the king was coming and for them to get themselves ready.
My Forerunners meetings are a time where I present to interested people updates of what’s happening in the big scheme of things – the world system and the Kingdom.
My job is to challenge people, to ‘kill’ religion & bring the KINGDOM out in them!
Forerunner sessions are designed to cover:
* What’s happening in the Kingdom
* What’s going on in world systems
* Keeping the focus on Last Days
* Challenging beliefs
* But, not to produce fear
I aim to keep everyone focussed on the King, his Kingdom and his return.
In addition to Forerunner meetings, Kingdom Teaching is presented on the 2nd-5th Sunday afternoons each month.
“The general population doesn’t know what’s happening and it doesn’t even know that it doesn’t know.” (Noam Chomsky)
| To view files:
| To download files:
COPYRIGHT: All Canberra Forerunner documents written by me are free to copy, republish and distribute. They are all licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
“How to Read My News Items” → LINK
The following documents contain the teaching presented in the last Forerunner Assembly. Previous months are transferred each month to the Forerunner Archives.